For the single counterpart, see Airsoft SMG.
The Dual Airsoft SMG is a weapon that was introduced in the Earth Day Update.
The Dual Airsoft is a direct upgrade of its single counterpart; the Airsoft SMG. With increased ammo capacity and power, it is able to kill enemies under 1-2 seconds. However, its performance is a little bit worse than the Dual Rookie Machine Guns (another event-exclusive weapon), and very similar to the Dual Machine Guns by range and power.
Use it as if it was the single counterpart but better (Run And Gun) because it has a very fast fire rate and large ammo capacity. Since it has a not-so good accuracy (not ammo-durable), make sure you aim properly between short-mid range to prevent wasting ammo. When confronting any shotgun users, make sure you back off while firing at them, or else try to circle around them to make them lose ammo.
It is a good weapon, but rather an alternative of the other two dual machine guns if you don't have them.
Need help with this weapon? Click here to get some assistance.
Tired of being killed by this? Click here to learn to counter it.
- It has a large ammo capacity (42).
- Great Agility.
- Fast fire rate, meaning its potential can be maximized despite the damage
- Decent range.
- Poor Damage per bullet for a Dual Weapon.
- Accuracy isn't good, as it has a slightly bigger cross air compared to other machine guns.
- Its ammo will run out very fast unlike similar weapons such as the Dual Machine Guns.
- The Dual Airsoft SMG, preferably the single version, is most likely based on the KRISS Vector.
- This weapon shoots 10 bullets every second.
- Considering no headshots, this weapon takes 18-24 shots to kill a full healthed player. While for Dual Machine Guns, it takes 16-22 shots. Then for Dual Rookie Machine Guns,it takes 15-21 shots. Thus, the difference in power (damage) can be seen here.
- Considering EVERY shots from this weapon are headshots, it only takes 7-9 shots which is three times lesser than the normal.
- This is the dual weapon with the smallest amount of damage bars, only two compared with all dual guns.
- Most of the players owning it says that it's not worth it as the Earth Day Event is extremely hard to complete, but the main prize weapon's not that powerful.