This is the page where you will learn how to counter the Double Barrel Shotgun. While the Double Barrel Shotgun is one of the most powerful gold weapons in the game, there are certain traits that can be exploited in order to stay alive or to defeat the user.
What is the Double Barrel Shotgun?
The Double Barrel Shotgun is a shotgun that cost 500 . It was also obtainable in the Easter Egg Hunt for 100 eggs, Road to Glory 2016, and the Halloween Haunt. It has 10 bullets in its "clip" and it is instant kill at point blank provided you don't use the Close-Quarters Vest.
Learn more about it here.
What to Do
- Equip the Close Quarters Vest to get 60% damage reduction from the Double Barrel Shotgun. It will give you enough time to deal with the enemy as they will need extra shots to kill you.
- Equip the Biker Pants for even more protection. It reduces the damage done by shotguns by 20%. With the Close Quarters Vest, you have 80% total protection.
- Leprechaun's Hat reduces 30% damage of this weapon.
- Combined with the other two said gear will provide 110% damage reduction against this weapon: Which means no damage will be done to you! Even S.F. Headset won't help your opponent now.
- Stay at long-range and kill the player with either long-range or explosive weapons such as the Howitzer Gun or the Guitar Machine Gun.
- When forced to fight at close range, circle around/strafe a lot and shoot him. This usually kills him.
- If he's charging at you, shoot him, sometimes you might even headshot him.
- Stagger left to right so your opponent would definitely miss (50%) since the Double Barrel Shotgun has low accuracy.
- Use Spotter to know the location of the user. Sometimes, they hide behind the wall, waiting for their next victim.
What NOT to Do
- Run straight at the player.
- Fight within Close Range.
- Stand still while shooting.
- Wait for him to make the first shot.
What to Wear
What Weapons to Use
Close Range: The close range weapon you're best at. (Example: Blunderbuss)
Medium Range: Revolver.
Long Range: Any. (Howitzer is recommended)