The Death Company is the 8th body armor in the game. It was unlocked at level 8 costed 4,000 and provides 2% agility. However, it is now removed from the shop in replacement of the Bullseye T-shirt, and the only way to purchase it now is through the Speedrun bundle.
This armor is covered with tattoos on the chest, the shoulders and the back. The design of the tattoo on the chest is a sword pierced through a skull while on the shoulders there are circles with stars on the middle. On the back there are two bombs with arms. It also has a pair of black gloves. There are also abs (a six pack) below the tattoo on the chest and the arms are muscular.
- It is part of the Speedrun bundle.
- It is the only body armor that provides 2% agility (the lowest agility boost).
- Since it is only low cost body armor with agility boost, most of newbie players use it.
- Before the arrival of Swamp Body, it was the only agility boosting body armor in the game.
- Vulcan Dynamite always uses this in battle. Flame also uses this along with the MIB Sunglasses and Cowboy Jeans.
- Although it only provides 2% speed and is outperformed by other 7% speed boost bodies and pants, some players who can't afford high price of swamp body still use the Death Company.
- This, along with the Swamp Body, the Brazilian Warrior Vest and the Cyborg Body are the only body armors that show their chests.
- It can only be bought through the Speedrun bundle after the Respawnables 3.0.0 Update.