|“||The ultimate Mexican style, event final weapon prize: the DV Carabine. This automatic, retro style MX rifle features high damage at long distance ranges; perfect for those battle attacks in search of freedom!||”|
— Game Update Description
The DV Carbine is a weapon that was introduced in the Mexican Fiesta 2 (Event), and was available as a final tier prize in the Third trial. This automatic, retro style MX rifle features good Damage, with a long effective Range and good Agility. However, the Accuracy (crosshairs) is quite big, making it hard to kill from afar and also making it likely to miss every 2-3 shots
This weapon comes with a fairly good Damage, able to kill Masked Viper with only 5 shots. Plus, headshots from this weapon deals massive extra Damage, in some cases you can put your target in a critical state of life; and this can be buffed by the Veteran Técnico Mask for 15% more Damage, or the Freedom Soldier Hat/Black Charro Mask, each boosts 50% more Damage!
However, despite being a good weapon with a decent Damage, the big crosshair is not in your favor when it comes to long ranged battle. Plus, with only 15 bullets to use per clip, it can't promise you more than 4 kills per magazine clip. The rate of firing isn't that promising too, approximately at only 4 shots per second. Due to these factors, you can miss a lot at long ranged battles, and only able to kill at the most 2 victims before you have to spend 2-3 seconds to reload.
Thus, the Freedom Soldier Pants can help improve the fire rate to 5 shots per second, and equipping it with the Black Charro Jacket can lessen the time taken to reload. While equipping the Freedom Soldier Jacket if you're going for long range battles against an opponent. The Tecnico Wrestler Mask will shrink the crosshair to an acceptable size, raising the possibilities of hitting your target.
To get the best out of this weapon, follow the instructions on this guide.
Or if you have enough of it click here.
- The Damage is fairly good.
- Auto-aim is present.
- Reload time is fast, taking 2-3 seconds.
- Agility is good.
- Buffed by some MX equipments.
- Rate of fire is a bit slow; it takes 4 seconds to deplete all 15 ammo (before any buff on the rate of fire).
- Small ammo clip for an assault rifle (15)
- Nerfed by some MX equipments.
- Crosshairs is quite big (probably the biggest of all assault rifles), although it doesn't widen when moving.
- When you are very close to your target (at the point your body contact them), you can see that the crosshair is as big as the body of the opponent(that big) thus decreasing the Accuracy.
- You tend to miss half of your shots
- It is most likely based on the M2/M3 Carbine, an uncommon firearm issued to paratroopers and medics that was used by the U.S. military during World War II.
- It also resembles the Gewehr 43 rifle, another standard-issue firearm for the German Army during World War II.
- It also resembles the M14 rifle.
- In the Update Description, the name of this weapon stated is DV Carabine. However, in game, the name is DV Carbine, without an "a" after the "r". This might be a typo by the Developers.
- It shares the same reload animation as the classic Sniper Rifle.
- It is similar to the Armed Guitar Case in terms of Range, gunshot sound, Damage per bullet and fire rate.
- In real life, carbines are shortened versions of full powered rifles, however, the DV Carbine appears to be a full-length battle rifle, rather than a carbine.
- Strangely, despite its appearance, this is classified as a sniper rifle.