The DMR-003 ("Designated Marksman Rifle"-003) is a Sniper Rifle that was introduced in the Winter Camp (Update) and can only be obtained by purchasing it either separately or through the said bundles. According to the update description, it is a "TRUE one-shot kill", however, it can still be "nerfed" to a 2 shot kill.
The DMR-003 is a highly deadly weapon and is mainly used at medium or long range due to its Range and Accuracy. Since it deals the highest Damage out of all Snipers (per shot), most opponents will die even with a body shot, and headshots are instant kills. It's recommended to equip either the D.M. Pants or the Golden Fire Pants due to the Weapon's low Agility. Doing so can enhance your chances of surviving significantly. Like all Sniper Rifles, this weapon also provides an "aim assistance", aiming either at an opponent's body or head when pointed towards one.
Therefore, you should use it while standing at a high spot that is well protected for the best results. It takes a second after you fire every bullet to recover from its recoil and to reload, so time your shot properly and make sure you have your target in your crosshairs.
This weapon could be best-suited for players that mainly only want to support their teammates from far behind, or for a Free-For-All sniper battles, so equip the DMR-003, aim high and low, and pick your target wisely.
This Guide will help you to use this weapon to it's fullest.
Having trouble with this Weapon? Here you learn how to counter it!
Weapon Analysis Edit
- Infinite Range.
- Headshots are instant kills.
- Bodyshots are almost always instant kills (Except when the enemy wears either the Biker Bandana , U.F. Mask or Knight Cuirass and 20% Health with both Health perks bought.)
- Very accurate.
- Large Ammo Clip (8 Bullets).
- Can be buffed by some equipment.
- Bolt-action reload, thus reloads slowly after every shot.
- Slow reload time (although decent if equipped with the D.M. Front Pack).
- No crosshair.
- Doesn't auto-aim on the body nearly as quickly or as well as other Sniper Rifles, so it'd take lots of skill to aim and/or adjust the scope correctly.
- It can be nerfed by wearing either the Biker Bandana or the U.F. Mask.
- This weapon is based on the French PGM Ultima Ratio Sniper Rifle.
- However, the PGM Ultima Ratio in real life is not a Designated Marksman Rifle.
- This weapon uses a Hand Grenade's explosion as its firing sound, although according to others, it sounds like a "de-amplify" explosive firing sounds of the Dragon's Breath Cannon.
- This is the first weapon to be abbreviated and have digits on the name.
- On the rear of the rifle, the words 'One Shot' can be seen.
- This has an uncanny resemblance to the Semi-Automatic Sniper with the color being the main difference.
- Its reload speed is the same as Anti Material Sniper's when wearing the DM Front Pack, making this the slowest reload speed sniper of the game.
- This weapon might be a possible reference to iChase, a Youtuber, who is most known from his Respawnables videos. In some of his videos, he requested Digital Legends to make a 1-shot kill sniper, in which this weapon fits the description.
- This latest skin for this, along with the Automatic Shotgun, Scoped Assault Rifle, Silver Wolf and Triple Barrel Gatling all have the same skull logo on them, mainly due to all of them belong to the Skull Thunder Army.
- It has the same stats as the Hunter Rifle.