The Cyber Ninja Breastplate is a body armor that was first introduced in the Ninja Path 2014 event. It boosts 10% Health to the player.
FunctionThis Body allows players to continuously activate the Stealth, but not the Ninja Bomb gadget's invisibility ability even after getting shot by enemies. If the user starts shooting, the Stealth will expire. Besides that, if the user was injured, the Stealth gadget will make the user invisible AND heals the user drastically.
This ninja armor takes the form of a black shirt and a gray vest or (breastplate) that protects the player's abdomen. On the front of the vest are multiple pockets of different sizes, three pocket on both sides, while on the back is a large glowing futuristic circle that resembles something out of an Iron Man comic. A pair of metal shoulder protectors supports the shoulder joints and a pair of metal bracers also protects the arms and wrists.
- Since this body armor's appearance, most players used this if they have stealth due to the fact with this armor, the player's invisibility would not be interrupted. Although they still can be spotted with Spotter or with the Cyber Ninja Helmet's ability (previously), Spotter is your best defense against these ninja like tactics.
- When Stealth mode was engaged, whenever the user is shooting, his shadowy figure can be seen if looked carefully (previously).
- If the user shoots, the invisibility will immediately expires.
- This, along with Stealth, S.F. Headset and Aristocrat's Shotgun, altogether were the most hated combination of armor-set in the game.
- However, this gear has been nerfed in the Spooky Nights (Update), and so, the effect won't work anymore, so, even if a player is wearing this armor with Stealth, upon firing the trigger, that player won't be invisible anymore!
- Since then, the ability was changed to the current state.