Run And Gun: Run around the map and shoot everything that can be killed (players or bots, of course). It will require 3 shots for average person. Against other weapons at short distance, strafe and back off while shooting. It is best to circle around your target. But beware for Snipers, as certain pros can predict your movement, so make sure to look around for your surrounding as well.
Camping: While not recommended, it can be done on small maps. Pay attention to the detonation time of the grenades. Aim high, since the grenades dip a lot. Stand in a spot, and kill everything that comes to you.
- Great Agility.
- Great Damage.
- Good clip size for a grenade launcher.
- Very fast reload.
- The curve of the grenade can be used to score some interesting kills.
- Despite it's clip size, it fires multiple grenades at once, which means its ammo clip can drain quickly.
- Auto kill is possible if careless.
- Nerfed by explosive-resistance armors such as the Anti-Explosive Pack, the Red Hero Armor and the Black Hero Armor.
- It stops firing for a while after 3 shots are fired.
- Grenades curve down when fired.
- If one looks carefully, the AtomDrome's logo can be seen near rear back side of the weapon!
- It shares the same stats as the Aristocrat's Shotgun, Night Screech and the Burial Shotguns.
- This weapon shoots three grenades consecutively, i.e one after the other, really fast, but will "pause" for a second after each shot.
- The reload apparently takes less time than the pause so it is advisable to reload after shooting three grenades rather than waiting for the pause.
- This weapon has the fastest reload in the game.
- Two grenades are needed to kill a enemy who is not wearing any explosion reducing armour.