The Close Quarters Pants is the 27th Legs armor in the game and was introduced in the Summer Camp. It can be unlocked at any level and provides 7% Agility. It can be obtained through the Close Quarters Pack, which costs $9.99 . It can also be earned at the Summer Camp and Summer Camp 2 event.
This pants provides a 60% Damage reduction against Blunderbuss
This pair of short pants looks like the Scout, only with different colours. These pants are coloured blue with a little grey. At the back is a pair of pockets. There are also pockets at either sides of the pants. The sleeves of the pants are folded upward which is why it looks short. It also sports a black belt, a pair of metal knee caps supported by some green cloth bands, long white socks and rubber shoes. These pants look like heavily armed pants.
These pants are really good for beginners and can be obtained in the first week of Summer Camp at the Shotgun Range. These pants give you 7% Agility and 60% resistance to Blunderbuss. To kill a player who wears these pants with Blunderbuss, it will take you approximately 4 to 8 shots depending on range or 2 head shots.
- It is a part of the Close Quarters Pack.
- It looks like the Scout, only different in colors. They also both have an Agility boost.
- Both this and the Brazilian Warrior Pants provide the same effect and the same Attributes: 60% damage reduction against Blunderbuss and a 7% increase Agility.
- If you wear these pants, you can move around more and take advantage over Blunderbuss users by going head to head.
- If you are using Blunderbuss, you need to stay away from those who are wearing the pants and change your weapon when you respawn.