The Close Quarters Mask is the 35th head armor in the game. It was released during the Summer Camp 2014 event which is now finished. It has no level prerequisites and provides 10% health. It could be obtained through buying the Close Quarters Pack , which costs $9.99 or can be earned at the Summer Camp and Summer Camp 2.
This mask provides an additional 60% Shotgun damage reduction.Not to be confused with all other Shotguns.
The entire head is concealed by a blue Trick or Treat. It has a black gas mask on the nose and mouth area, with seven holes on the mouth part, a pair of green circles with lines on the cheeks and a little blue triangle on the nose. It also wears a pair of goggles with green rim and bridge and a pair of black glass lens, which is supported by a black strap. The green helmet completes the mask and if you look closely, there is a symbol on front of it showing an atomic bomb that is about to crash and explode.
- It is a part of the Close Quarters Pack.
- It provides 10% Health like the Desert Helmet, Anti-Explosive Mask and Cyber Ninja Helmet.
- The design is the same as Trick or Treat. The only difference is the colour scheme.
- The lens of the goggles is orange in colour, but it looked like it was colored black at the shop, as the helmet shades the goggles.
- It resembles a colored WW1 gas mask.
- It is not widely used in multi-player mode since only few players use the shotgun in multi-player.