The Bow is a weapon added during the Archery Tournament (Update). It can be obtained by paying 20 or playing Tier 1 of first trial of the event.
While not in battle, constantly keep charging the weapon. It's accuracy, damage and projectile speed increases the longer you do. It takes approximately 3 seconds to fully charge, and at full charge, it hits opponent at laser speed, immediately hitting the opponent and taking them out in one shot, if they don't have Zombie Bull with additional health.
Be sure that your aim is on point, as the crosshairs are extremely small, making close quarters combat a bit challenging when the opponent is circling around or dodging rapidly.
Weapon Analysis Edit
- Deals an large amount of damage, enough to kill an unarmored players in one shot, and take down a Zombie Bull user with a full charge.
- As it is silent, it can be used to 'surprise' enemies.
- Excellent Agility.
- Charges very quickly at 2-3 seconds.
- Fast Reload.
- Can pierce through up to 2 targets.
- Arrow travels very quickly, almost acting like a hitscan weapon at full charge.
- Accuracy increases the longer you charge the Bow, allowing you to hit players across the map and take them out with relative ease.
- Despite having only 2 bars of range, the range is infinite.
- Needs to be charged to be fired to a long distance.Although medium charge is enough.
- Missing a shot can result in a swift defeat due to the low capacity and slightly long reload.
- When the arrow hits the ground or a wall, it breaks in half.
- There is a glitch in the game where the weapon's level prerequisites become level 50 when offline, but none when online.
- The Bow doesn’t appear to actually function like a real life bow. Bow arms usually flex as you draw back the string, but the in-game Bow does not.
- In Archery Tournament 2 (Update) it was greatly buffed in terms of damage, agility and charging time, causing it to be widely used during the event.