Use the Run And Gun or Camping techniques. The bow is explosive, so it can deal high Damage. similar to the Thumper, the arrow dip so to long range so for longer shots, you'd want to fire up. Also, when using the Run And Gun strategy, be careful, as if you do not use an Explosive Resistant Armor, you can autokill yourself easily.
Weapon Analysis Edit
- High Damage, able to kill most players in one shot.
- As it is silent, it can be used to 'surprise' enemies.
- Excellent Agility.
- Great Accuracy.
- Can be used to kill multiple enemies as it has a big blast radius.
- Fast arrow travelling speed when bow charged to medium, even faster than Thumper.
- Fast reload.
- The Arrows dip down a bit (depending on how long is the charge), so can be used to get interesting shots.
- Needs to be charged to be fired to a long distance.
- Needs constant reloading.
- Can be nerfed by explosive resistance armors.
- If not charged properly, the arrow drops close to feet, thus deal major damage to player, and may result in autokill.
- It shares the "charging" feature with other Bows, along with the Big Kaboom and the Charged Stun Rifle!
- Once in 2015 this weapon's picture was leaked by a coding error.