In this article, you will learn how to counter any player using the Blunderbuss. While the Blunderbuss is a powerful weapon, it has weaknesses that can be exploited. This page will highlight how to utilize these weaknesses.
What is the Blunderbuss?
The Blunderbuss is a weapon that cost 85 . It was obtainable in the Easter Egg Hunt Update for 12 eggs. It used to be a Shotgun but now counts as a Handgun. It has 2 bullets in its "clip" and has very high Damage at close range, but it's useless in mid to long range. This weapon has an extremely fast reload speed compared with most of the weapons.
Learn more about it here.
What to Do
- Use a long range weapon and defeat the user at long range since the Blunderbuss is a short ranged weapon and forces the user to run up to the user to shoot them.
- Equip the Close Quarters Pants/Brazilian Warrior Pants since it reduces the damage dealt of the Blunderbuss by 60%.
- Strafe when using short-range weapons and facing a Blunderbuss user.
- Use the revolver to take out the user from mid-long range. He can basically do nothing to you as the Blunderbuss is a close range weapon. Remember to back down while shooting.
- Use Spotter and try to sneak up from behind. Or wait behind a wall and shot when he passes by.
- If you are facing a Blunderbuss user who is good at dodging, you can use the stun then knockback method with the Noisy Cricket. Place a Stun Grenade in front of you on the ground then immediately fire the Noisy Cricket so that you are knocked away while the player is stunned. Then you can finish him off with another shot of your Cricket.
- Make sure your weapon has full ammo as reloading in front of a Blunderbuss user may cause you to respawn.
What NOT to Do
- Run straight at the Blunderbuss user.
- Stand still.
- Face the Blunderbuss user in close range unless you have Shotguns.
- Don't use automatic weapons as they are usually too weak to face a Blunderbuss user and will take too long to kill.
What to Wear
What Weapons to Use
Close Range: Any Shotguns
Medium Range: Revolver or any mid range weapon