- Trapper Hat - 5% agility
- Snow Coat - 5% accuracy
- Snow Pants - 5% health
- Siege Cannon-(can be bought at the store for 500 gold.)
Blizzard can inflict high damage but has slow speed. His weakness is that he mostly concentrates on firing in one direction. So if you are behind him, he wouldn't expect you there. Defeating him is like defeating an elite Masked Viper with a Siege Cannon. His effectiveness at the snow maps are reduced since he is marked with a yellow aura around his body along with a floating gold skull. Also, it will be easy to defend against him with any kind of shotguns since he moves during shooting his siege cannon, which will give bad accuracy.
- Although the Siege Cannon is good in accuracy and damage when standing still, luckily Blizzard almost NEVER stands still.
- In the promotional Happy Holidays Sale Blizzard is present but he uses the Anti Material Sniper.
- He was the only elite that doesn't wear any gold paid clothes.
- He can be seen in a poster in Nocturnal Snowfall and Snow Village that suggest him as a ski addict and a tour guide before becoming an elite.
|List of Bots|
|Regular Bots||Mike Hunter · Vicenzo Caesar · Vulcan Dynamite · Masked Viper · Rocket Crush · Snake Predator · Raptor Blaze|
|Elite Bots||Bronco · Bio Hazard · Hammer · Mad Cop · Flame · Eagle · Rex · Nightmare · Blizzard · Whiplash|
|Multiplayer Bots||Ghost · Slimer · Stay Puft Marshmallow Man · Ghost Nian · Hungry Nian · Great Nian · Werewolf · Easter Bunny · The Yeti · The Cyborg · The Ninja · Fluffy · The Cyber-Hunter|