The Ballistic Knife is a gadget that was introduced in the Road To Glory event. It costs 25 for a pack of 10 knives. When used, it fires a knife in a straight path, and if it "hits" a player, it instantly kills them.
This gadget is quite difficult to use, though the effects are rewarding. It instantly kills all people that are hit by it, and can do so from range, although the effective range is not that far It is best used against people who are standing still, such as snipers, and slow moving targets, such as heavy weapons users. It is somewhat hard because there is no indication of where your knife is going, so you must estimate where it will go and know if you can get a good shot at your target before firing or you may waste a knife and, worst of all, die.
- The Ballistic Knife is used by the Russian Special Forces "Spetnaz" to defuse hostage situations.
- The Ballistic knife is widely mentioned in other video games, such as the Call Of Duty franchise.
- It cannot kill Elite Enemies when they have full health.
- It can be acquired in the Road To Glory event
- It has the fastest gadget cooldown speed.
- Its the first melee weapon (sort of) introduced in the game.
- You will run faster for a short time when using it, similar to the Spotter.
- It has been buffed in the Soldiers Graduation (Update), so now it'll be a one shot kill, regardless of the armor! However, the range would still be limited to "half" long ranged.