|“||Make your enemies waste their grenades and explosive weapons while you blow them up with Ultra Grenades.||”|
— Game Descriptions.
- Anti-Explosive Mask - 10% Health - 20% Explosive Resistance
- Anti-Explosive Vest - 10% Health - 20% Explosive Resistance
- Anti-Explosive Pants - 10% Health - 20% Explosive Resistance
- 75 Ultra Grenades
- This bundle provides 30% Health, just like the Desert equipment but this bundle provides an extra 60% protection against Explosives . This makes the Anti-Explosive Set the 2nd toughest suit in the game. (First one being from the Chinese New Years, the black hero suit.)
- According to iChase on his video here , he states that the Anti-Explosives Suit can withstand 4 consecutive shots from a Howitzer Gun, and that after the Update players will be using less Explosive weapons but if the player has Extra Reduce Damage by Explosives they can withstand 5 Howitzer shots.
- Players with one piece of the Anti-Explosive suit and both skill perks which provides resistance against explosives can survive one Thumper shot with minimal Health remaining.
- When equipped with the full Anti-Explosive Gear (Mask, Vest and Pants) and having all the skill perks, the player can survive 2 Thumper shots or 3 Rockets, 4 Howitzer Gun shots, or 5 Hand Grenades.
- This pack was available for purchase about 4 times in game, twice during the Hand Grenade Fest (disambiguation), once during the Best of the year collection, and once during the Memorial Weekend Sale.
- After the 3.0 update, it is said that those who equip the full Anti-Explosive set can survive 5 explosive rounds with the full set (Excluding Thumper and Dragons breath cannon) compared to the previous 4 explosive rounds . This is however, valid only if you have all health perks and explosion resistance perks.
- This bundle made a comeback during the Soccer Madness (Event).