The Anti-Explosive Mask is the 32nd head armor in the game and can be obtained either by killing 275 enemies (65 kills in Hand Grenade Fest 2) using Hand Grenades or by purchasing the bundle that cost real-world money ($7.99 ). It can be unlocked at any level, although it has a level 50 prerequisite. It gives 10% Health and also 20% protection from any explosive.
This head piece provides 10% more Health. It also provides the user with 20% protection from any explosive weapons or explosive gadgets.
This armor Is based off the new Russian Spetsnaz Maska helmet. The old version only had a hole for the user to see through. The mask is colored black and red and there is also a glass for the eyes.
- It is a part of the Anti-Explosive Pack bundle.
- This is a prize in the Hand Grenade Fest from the Grenade Fest Update or can be bought for $6.99 or $2.99 during a sale.
- This is the 2nd equipment that grants 10% Health from the user. The first is the Desert Helmet.
- This is currently the most protective head armor in the game, having an extra 20% explosive damage reduction.
- The Spec Ops Helmet looks like an opened Anti-Explosive Mask, but lighter in color.
- One may notice that the character has a Rioter Ski Mask worn underneath the helmet. This can easily be seen in the Blunderbuss preview.