These are our wonderful Admins! The "founder" of a wiki, the person who made it, is given administrator access automatically. Founders are also given bureaucrat access so they can make any other user on their wiki an administrator or bureaucrat.
(Those who log in mostly everyday)
(Those who are active, but don't log in as often)
(Those who haven't logged in for 2 weeks or more/those who log in a few times a month)
- [Not Needed Right Now]
Administrator Help Guide
- See Wikia's administrators' how-to guide for a complete guide on using administrator functions.
- Special:Blockip - block a username, IP address, or IP range
- Special:DeletedContributions - view a user's deleted contributions
- Special:Import - import pages with full history and content from other wikis
- Special:Multipleupload - upload up to 10 images at a time (rollback users also have access to this tool)
- Special:Protectsite - alter site-wide settings in cases of extreme vandalism
- Special:Undelete - view and restore deleted content
- Special:Unwatchedpages - view a list of pages not on any users' watchlist
Bureaucrat Help Guide
A Bureaucrat can promote other users into Bureaucrats or Administrators, and well as grant or revoke users' rollback rights.
Historically, Bureaucrat rights were granted on at the same time as Adminship. However, the accepted practice is to now only grant Adminship following successful RfAs. For more information, see User access levels for Bureaucrats.