Respawnables Wiki
1,896 Posts
All Contributors
β€’ 5/26/2018

Dual Golden Pistol Review

Screenshot 2018-05-26-17-55-33-1

Dual Golden Pistol

We all know that releasing the Golden weapons is a good addition for F2P players to be able to compete and have fun in the game, alongside with good event weapons and stuffs. In my opinion, all of them are great, especially the Golden Shotgun , Golden Bazooka and the powerful Golden Blunderbuss.πŸ˜‚


So what about the latest one, the Dual Golden Pistol? I hope that this review will make those who haven't got this weapon yet have a better, explicit view about it.

Screenshot 2018-05-26-17-55-43-1
​​​
The Dual Golden Pistol is a weapon that you can earn by reaching the 8th Prestige rank (at level 400)


Let's talk about its advantages:
- First, It's golden, and it looks coolΒ :)
- It has a decent clip size of 30, which can help you to perform long killstreaks in mission/multiplayer before running out of ammo.Β 
- The damage is good. Its highest base damage (at close range) is 40% health per shot (given that 100% is the amount of normal health without any health perk). This means that it normally takes 3 shots to kill low-armored foes at close range. However, its damage HEAVILY decrease at longer ranges, even though the stats say that it has 3 bars of range.
- Its rate of fire is fairly high: 144 round per min (RPM), exactly same as its single counterpart (Golden Pistol), and a little bit faster than the Dual Revolver which has the RoF of 120 RPM.

And now, about its disadvantages:
- It has an exceptionally bad accuracy, worse than the Dual Revolver and many other dual handguns. The aim-assist is not as sensitive as its single variation. I know it is supposed to be a close-range weapon but sometimes you'll just find youself miss 1/4 the amount of your shots at close to mid range engagements.
- And then the agility, It has 3 bars of agility. It's not good but it's not bad either. I don't understand why they didn't make it a full-agility weapon. Why didn't make it just like when they made the Dual Revolver, compared to the single RevolverΒ : you sacrifice only the accuracy to get double the amount of ammo capacity, lower the agility is not necessary at all. Anyway, you will be fairly slow when running around with this weapon, so it is recommended to wear at least one or two piece of clothings that give you a good amount of extra Agility (7% - 10% each) so it will be effective with run and gun, aggressive, close range playstyle.

In conclusion, the Dual Golden Pistol is a good weapon, especially at close range combats. It looks cool and it is fun to play with.Β 

  • Some facts:
    -It has the same firing sound as the Dual Flintlock Pistol .
    - It is somehow very easy to get headshots with this weapon when you're shooting at enemies running straight toward you.
  • Note: the amount of damage and rate of fire I evaluated is fairly precise.Β Β 
  • Extra gameplay: Β Β 
Dual Golden Pistol Gameplay (20% damage buff)-1

Dual Golden Pistol Gameplay (20% damage buff)-1

Β Β 
This is my noobie gameplay, testing it out with 20% extra damage gained from the Celtic Pants (yep, the pants is pretty powerful). Finally you can make good use of its low Agility by using this pants.πŸ˜‚

Feel free toΒ leave some feedback below. Thank you all β™‘

1 12
  • Upvote
  • Reply
0
β€’ 5/26/2018
Kudarat wrote:
Nice review LongNguyen dude LMAO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

With my ability IMHO all pistols are almost the same Give or take a few. But what struck me most was the CLIP SIZE. At 30 bullets it has one of the largest capacity ammo around--this alone makes me want to get it. Thanks again Nguyen. Nice review. Keep it coming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks Kudarat

But there are some exceptionally unique and powerful pistols like the Atarot Handgun, Dark Matter Gun and Silver Wolf

Anyway this gun is surelyΒ worth the grinding lolΒ πŸ˜‚

By the way what level are you currently at??

0
β€’ 5/26/2018
Kudarat wrote:
Nice YT gameplay BTW πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks again XD

0
β€’ 5/26/2018

LongNguyenVN wrote:

Kudarat wrote:
Nice review LongNguyen dude LMAO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

With my ability IMHO all pistols are almost the same Give or take a few. But what struck me most was the CLIP SIZE. At 30 bullets it has one of the largest capacity ammo around--this alone makes me want to get it. Thanks again Nguyen. Nice review. Keep it coming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks Kudarat

But there are some exceptionally unique and powerful pistols like the Atarot Handgun, Dark Matter Gun and Silver Wolf

Anyway this gun is surelyΒ worth the grinding lolΒ πŸ˜‚

By the way what level are you currently at??

STOPPED at Prestige 3 Level 50--want people to get beaten by a low level prestige guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On second thought shouldn't even have upgraded to Prestige at all (no rank Level 50) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1
β€’ 5/26/2018

LongNguyenVN wrote:

Kudarat wrote:
Nice YT gameplay BTW πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks again XD

Most welcome dude. Remember, keep it coming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0
β€’ 5/26/2018
Kudarat wrote:

LongNguyenVN wrote:

Kudarat wrote:
Nice review LongNguyen dude LMAO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

With my ability IMHO all pistols are almost the same Give or take a few. But what struck me most was the CLIP SIZE. At 30 bullets it has one of the largest capacity ammo around--this alone makes me want to get it. Thanks again Nguyen. Nice review. Keep it coming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks Kudarat

But there are some exceptionally unique and powerful pistols like the Atarot Handgun, Dark Matter Gun and Silver Wolf

Anyway this gun is surelyΒ worth the grinding lolΒ πŸ˜‚

By the way what level are you currently at??

STOPPED at Prestige 3 Level 50--want people to get beaten by a low level prestige guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On second thought shouldn't even have upgraded to Prestige at all (no rank Level 50) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haha your choiceΒ πŸ˜‚

On the other hand tho, the grinding process is so frustrating sometimes

0
β€’ 5/26/2018

LongNguyenVN wrote:

Kudarat wrote:

LongNguyenVN wrote:

Kudarat wrote:
Nice review LongNguyen dude LMAO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

With my ability IMHO all pistols are almost the same Give or take a few. But what struck me most was the CLIP SIZE. At 30 bullets it has one of the largest capacity ammo around--this alone makes me want to get it. Thanks again Nguyen. Nice review. Keep it coming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks Kudarat

But there are some exceptionally unique and powerful pistols like the Atarot Handgun, Dark Matter Gun and Silver Wolf

Anyway this gun is surelyΒ worth the grinding lolΒ πŸ˜‚

By the way what level are you currently at??

STOPPED at Prestige 3 Level 50--want people to get beaten by a low level prestige guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On second thought shouldn't even have upgraded to Prestige at all (no rank Level 50) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haha your choiceΒ πŸ˜‚

On the other hand tho, the grinding process is so frustrating sometimes

Actually just went up to Prestige 3 precisely for the Golden Pistol LMAO (and now [your review] has egged me to get the dual ones hmm) πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

With my gold (20k & 30k respectively) for XP boost and my speed grinding is a cinch actually--just don't want to do it (level up) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0
β€’ 5/26/2018

That is hella lot of gold lolΒ :) Yeah using boosters consecutively is the only way, otherwise it will take ages πŸ˜‚

0
β€’ 5/26/2018

LongNguyenVN wrote: That is hella lot of gold lolΒ :) Yeah using boosters consecutively is the only way, otherwise it will take ages πŸ˜‚

Yup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0
β€’ 5/27/2018

much detailed

hope to put this in the dual goldie pistolera page

0
β€’ 5/27/2018
RESPWNslayer wrote:
much detailed

hope to put this in the dual goldie pistolera page

Anyone can edit that page, just use my review hereΒ πŸ˜‚

Write a reply...