Respawnables Wiki
1,890 Posts
All Contributors
Kenny 7777
IMercenary5
NyanGun
RESPWNslayer
Rockrespawn
PyroNecro
Dragonfruit2015
This post is locked.

Who did it?

the background is all white XD....\

nvm ill fix it

0 31
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Kenny 7777
IMercenary5
NyanGun
RESPWNslayer
Rockrespawn
PyroNecro
Dragonfruit2015
0

Rockrespawn wrote:

Do u guys like the new background?

I like it.

0
IMercenary5 wrote:

Rockrespawn wrote:

Do u guys like the new background?

I like it.



Like. Best one ever

0
YAAY :D
0
noice background
0
PyroNecro wrote:
IMercenary5 wrote:

Rockrespawn wrote:


Do u guys like the new background?

I like it.



Like. Best one ever

luv it <3

0

its cool :)

0

NyanGun wrote: its cool :)

Welcome back Nyan.

0

IMercenary5 wrote:

NyanGun wrote: its cool :)

Welcome back Nyan.

I know right, i almost forgot to open the wiki again after awhile.

0

NyanGun wrote:

IMercenary5 wrote:

NyanGun wrote: its cool :)

Welcome back Nyan.

I know right, i almost forgot to open the wiki again after awhile.

No problem Nyan.

1
issue solved closing thread